One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Check this email I got today!!!!!

FROM THE DESK OF AUSTRALIAN PREMIUM
TRANS-ATLANTIC LOTTERY.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VICTORY

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT AS A RESULT OF OUR RECENT DRAWS HELD ON THE 19TH OF MAY 2005.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27522465896-532 with serial number 652-662 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-23-31-45 which consequently won in the 2nd category.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of One Million U.S. Dollars ($1,000,000.00)precisely.

This promotional program takes place every year, and is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like the Sultan of Brunei, bill gates of microsoft inc and other corporate organisations. this is to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.

However, to claim your prize, you need to be acquainted with some policies that govern the lottery programme.

You will also receive a lottery winner’s form (as an attachment file to this email) with which you are expected to provide the necesary details we need about you. You are required to reply to this email within 48 hours after receipt of this e-mail or forfeit the chance to claim your prize.

A document that highlights the policies and methods of payment will be delivered to you pending your reply to this e-mail.

To this end therefore, you are requested to reply to this mail giving us your contact details so that we can make your payment as well as issue you the lottery award certificate.
Once again, we say Congratulations on your win! We hope that you make the best of this opportunity.

You are to fill and send to your claim agent : Mr.Cole, He will be incharge of your claim,via -email. claimagent_1stdept@yahoo.com

Lottery winners form.......................From 56/73-99/76A (CODE)

Personal Details
Name:..............
Address(line 1):..............
Address(line 2):..............
City:.............
State/Province:...............
Phone Number:..........
Fax:..............
E-mail:............
Note:that you would be required to provide you Account details.(Optional)
Bank Name:.........
Account Name:...........
Account Type:...........
Account Number:..........

Yours Faithfully,
Gary Ashmores.
(LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR)
AUSTRALIAN PREMIUM INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY.

~Ann

Posts: 19196 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Ann you single?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I have won two or three times but since I won't send a bank account number I never got the winnings.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mix3006
posted Hide Post
I think Gary Ashmores wants to go on a safari or ten!!!

Posts: 191 | Location: Wollongong NSW Australia | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have gotten several of these from some guys in Nigeria. Seems like a great deal. If you like this, I have some other deals you would love.

Posts: 10260 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I seem to win an annual lottery of some type at least 4 or 5 times a day.

I just can't believe how lucky I am.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
I keep winning a lottery "based" in the UK , they want me to pay them 9000 Euro up front as a handling fee to release and then deposit my winnings for me .
Sadly , to date I have never had a spare 9000 Euro to send so am still penniless

I did enter into converstaion with their agents , and sent a London-based friend around to check them out - seems the address was a construction site in central London......... bawling

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4462 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RLI
posted Hide Post
Never heard of that Lottery Co. in Australia as we mostly know it is probably from Nigeria and in Australia Lottery organizations do not put much effort into finding winners so they and the government keep the money.

Posts: 276 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 24 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
1 million dollars. That's a cheapo scam. At least they could have offered you 325 million dollars. I think you should complain.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
quote:
1 million dollars. That's a cheapo scam. At least they could have offered you 325 million dollars. I think you should complain.

NitroX is correct. It's an insult that they think you are only worth a million. Unfortunatly, I have yet to "win" one of these fantastic lotteries. Perhaps you could give them some info leading them to contact your local FBI? Smiler

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Are you sure they're not a legitimate organization? After all, it's not like just *anyone* can get a yahoo account for such important business transactions...

He who gets smoked in this kind of deal almost deserves to, as punishment for being impossibly idiotic.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At one email addy I have I get 3-4 emails a week from princes, sons of deposed leaders/cabinet ministers all starting with "Dear Friend" I have at my disposal from 30 to 400 mill USD to get out of the country please help for a cut. So far I just can't seem to ge t the energy to reply for a measly 40% now if they were to offer some real money like 10 or 20 billion I might just find the energy to reply to my "friends" of course I have blown it now because I'm not meant to tell anyone. DOH!

We were getting the lottery win at the office, strange how everyone would win at the same time - like all 10 of us.

This sure is the lucky country.

Posts: 787 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
Ann,

You seem to have all the luck....

You win AR buffalo hunt raffles, find out you're the future Queen's cousin and then these guys are trying to throw a million dollars your way...what's your secret? ...I can't even win a meat tray at the local pub!!!!

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That lying SOB told me I had won a couple of weeks ago. Wink

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brainshot
posted Hide Post
I too "won" a million euros a few weeks ago in a Dutch lottery. Needless to say they wanted a deposit of some 700 Euros to proceed with the payment. Obviously neither the adress in Amsterdam nor the lawyer did exist. So I am still struggling with daily work and have to cast my bullets myself. For the 700 euros I never sent to Holland I bought a rifle in 22-250 and am going to try it on deer next weekend.

Posts: 79 | Location: Vienna, Austria, Europe | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
A wise use of your hard-earned funds my friend .I fear you would have waited a long time for your winnings had you sent the money to the "Lottery" organiser....
Perhaps you could sight your new rifle in on the Lottery Team Members.....

Posts: 4462 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
There was a 75 yr old lady in Dallas who won one of these an lost $15,000. If I get a email saying I won $1.50, I,ll believe that one. You can foward to FBI but they can't go to every internet cafe in Po-Dunk to find it. I to have a new rifle that needs sighting in, wonder what the Trophy Fee is. If anyone knows I'll up the plane ticket.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
No Trophy Fees , just a reward for services rendered to society.....

mgun

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try this site. These guys love to screw with these scammers.

http://www.419eater.com/

Posts: 322 | Location: Three Forks, Montana | Registered: 02 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
NEW----Just won Royal Spanish LOTTO. 1 Million Euros. God i win everywhere. Soon I can take everyone Hunting.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Ann has been very quiet recently.

I think she has collected her million dollars and is not sharing Mad bawling Big Grin

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
Sure has been quite. Think she's been looking at the pigs that Hog killer posted. I'm just waiting for my ticket to Madrid to claim my millions. Confused bull

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club