Notify
Tools

This would put the wind up ya!
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Croc jumps in boat

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Investigators found empty 303 cases in the boat...

Posts: 4234 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Barramundi's a bloody big fish... rotflmo

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Haha, thought you'd get it.

Posts: 4234 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Wink Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Mr. Dundee, your boat's ready for ya' again. Next time, clean out your brass!"

Posts: 686 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Opps sorry mate, hit the edit button instead of the reply with quote button. 2020

I my defense its 5 o'clock in the morning and I still haven't opened my eyes. Wink

Bakes

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Definitely merits the "change of shorts protocol." hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16364 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote