The Accurate Reloading Forums
Off for a hunt

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5621043/m/4931098562

13 May 2021, 15:16
Bakes
Off for a hunt
Heading off tomorrow chasing Chital/Reds/pigs/dogs. I'll keep you posted Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
13 May 2021, 15:31
Charlie64

Happy & safe hunting !

Look forward to pics.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"
14 May 2021, 02:04
30.06king
Sounds good bakes. Happy hunting and safe travels.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.
15 May 2021, 04:14
Bakes
GOT ONE Big Grin spiker red stag. More to follow

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
15 May 2021, 12:31
Bakes
Bumped a BIG boat this afternoon. Going back in the morning to sort him out. Big Grin

16 May 2021, 15:19
Charlie64

Thought you were out hunting not fishing ? Was it your new boat that you bumped Wink ?

16 May 2021, 16:37
Bakes
Sorry typing on my phone without my glasses Big Grin
Boar not boat Big Grin

19 May 2021, 04:05
Charlie64

Boar ! I had guessed wrong on goat. Anyhow did you get him ? And ps I was only having a bit of fun on the a.m. post. Cheers

19 May 2021, 13:11
Bakes
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

Boar ! I had guessed wrong on goat. Anyhow did you get him ? And ps I was only having a bit of fun on the a.m. post. Cheers

LOL no worries mate all good. AND nope we missed two boars.

19 May 2021, 20:31
AnotherAZWriter
Boars? At Glenda's?

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

20 May 2021, 00:18
Bakes
Yes mate. At the shot for the deer about 40 pigs crashed down hill.