THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    Re: Gympie Gun Dealer takes Beatty to Court

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Gympie Gun Dealer takes Beatty to Court
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
BAW when isn't Ron in the shit I still rememeber the days Of the mag Lock stock & ??? he was the the shit back then for a couple of articals. What gets me is ron has many friends could he not have asked for help I bet ya a tener a 100 people would rock up on his door step to help sort out his stock problem I would be one of them yes he is a nice bloke a straight shooter but he can not do everything on his own like he has for the last 20 bloodly years .

Posts: 115 | Location: Hills of North Qld | Registered: 30 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HiWall
posted Hide Post
Maybe if more of us were like Ron (looking for a fight) in his dealings with 'authority' we would be better off. In the early days of the first buyback I thought he was a bit to 'strong minded' but if we had supported him and followed his lead I think things would be a bit different now. Unfortunately it is too late to reverse things and get our old guns back, but maybe with a bit of support and organisation we could get to buy some new ones!!

Posts: 323 | Location: Back Home in Aus. | Registered: 24 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hiwall, it is never to late for honest decent people to say,"ENOUGH". Maybe a revolution is called for?? derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah I have bought stuff from ron over the years, he seems nice enough, but we all have dead-lines. If he knew he had a deadline why did he not have it done on time. Sometimes I think he is looking for a fight.

Doc 1972.

Posts: 91 | Location: Brisbane, Australia. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote