Find
Notify
Tools

Re: The secret of the Kiwi invasion.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of milosmate
posted
No, Two paper bags used, just a precaution if hers came off!!

Milosmate

Posts: 217 | Location: Christchurch,New Zealand | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
I just love the inter-planetary rivallry on this thread...

Posts: 4461 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No rivalry Muzza.

You lot shag sheep and we don't.They're all yours.

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
You know guys, in the US that sign would have an entirely, but equally enjoyable meaning.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
You mean you guys cant spell " BEER" either....

Posts: 4461 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Sure we can, It's B-U-D, no wait you said beer and not paint thinner, right? What I was referring to was the "XXXX". Drop one of the "X"'s and then think about it.

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Beer, paint thinner, piss?????
I've told you bloke before, its Aiming Fluid; one or two taken orally will definately improve your aim

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
BAW, The paint thinner thing is something of a running gag here in the states among "Beer Nazi's". They(this includes me) think that Budweiser is actually paint thinner based on the taste, because it certainly isn't meant for human consumption! Coors light has been refered to as "like making love in a Canoe, fucking close to water"(Yes, I know this is a Monty Python Skit)There are quite a few good domestic beers, but they seem to be "micro brews" almost exclusivly. I will admit to liking "Colarado Coolaid",(Original Coors).

Toolmaker

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Mickey, you might be interested to know my middle name, and my mothers maiden name is/was Carlton

Toolmaker

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Is that your mother in the picture?

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
No, Muzza, but here's a picture of yours!

Toolmaker