THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    WTB Clip for BRNO Fox (Model 2) in .22 Hornet

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Clip for BRNO Fox (Model 2) in .22 Hornet
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Friends-

I am looking to purchase a clip for a BRNO Fox, also known as a Model 2, in .22 Hornet.

While resembling a CZ 527 the clips are different and I am looking for a clip for the BRNO Model 2/Fox in .22 Hornet.

I have been having difficulty finding one here in the states so, I thought I would cast my net across the pond in the other direction.

Please feel free to PM me or send me an e-mail at pmstark@gvtc.com

Thanks in advance.

May the wind be in your face and the sun at your back.

P. Mark Stark

Posts: 1323 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted Hide Post
I think my shooting mate has a few of those. I will be going out for a shot with him on Wednesday. I'll ask if he has any spares.
Pete

Posts: 232 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just a suggestion, check the exact model number of rifle.

BRNO Fox is not the same as BRNO Model 2.

Fox came in both .22 Hornet and .222 Remington and I am sure clips (we call them magazines) will be different.

BRNO Model 2 is a .22 rimfire and different clip again.

Look for model number like ZKW465 or ZKM452 or similar and post it here.

Might be able to help if Foxhunter223 can't.

Posts: 197 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: 19 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
I have a BRNO ZKW 465 magazine that may help you out, that is if your rifle is the same model. This magazine does have a problem in that the follower spring is broken but it does still work, to a degree, but you might be able to use the broken spring as a model for someone to make a new spring and then you should be in business. This is not an ideal solution, but I thought that it may help you out.

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just joined the forum- some good reading.

Funniest thing- I have sitting in my Accessories drawer a spare spring for a Fox Hornet magazine! No longer own the rifle but I had two springs made once by a local guy.

So Mark, you have to possibility of putting Bob and my parts together Smiler

Chris

Posts: 26 | Location: Hawkes Bay, New Zealand | Registered: 05 May 2008Reply With Quote