Find
Notify
Tools

OOPS!!! Sorry Mr Hunt101
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted
Seems I overstepped the mark with Hunt101, first they don't like my registered name 'ASS'. (My wife helped choose that name cos she reconds it's a dumb stubborn animal that doesn't do what it's told)
Then they objected to a rabbit rootin a chook?????
I got a short message saying that they wiped me and all my pictures cos this was my second time, and that I should stick to ONLY hunting pictures!!!
Anyone know of another good site run by normal people? (P.S I re-registered under my real name untill they catch up again

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HiWall
posted Hide Post
Try this one, but they don't like roood pictures a lot.

At least they don't put their own advertising on your photo's.

Posts: 323 | Location: Back Home in Aus. | Registered: 24 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
No roodies right. Thanks fer dat!
I guess that rules out seeing Bake's bare arse anymore

Wait a minute! Bake's bare arse would be more roodie than my chook rootin rabbit. What's wrong wid these peeples?

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Those photo's weren't rude...they were ART

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Bad Ass,

You could also try Image Station put on by Sony. That is the one I use. Most of the time the set up works.

Image Station

Posts: 19172 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Quote:

No roodies right. Thanks fer dat!
I guess that rules out seeing Bake's bare arse anymore

WHAT?! You mean you COPIED to your own files Bake's nudie photos!

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
I confess - I have had a warning from Hunt101.com as well . So from now on it is squeeky clean pics only ..hahaha

Ann , I fear you might be obsessing about nekkid pictures of Bakes . Perhaps a visit to your local Sexshop with your credit card might overcome your pent up sexual tension , and then we will all be saved from Shaun reposting those unsightly images - artform or not. I can understand the Aussie guys getting off on that , but the rest of us foreigners have some moral standards, albeit not too high , and we do try to stick to them.....

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hunt 101 love me,must be great judges of character.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
See not naked. A santa hat AND a watch!

Posts: 7981 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Couldn't you find a red balloon instead of the white one. Green and red is much more Christmassy.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Mate I was in Timor fighting for good over evil, I had to make do with what I had on hand

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
please - we really dont need to know what was in your hand ( well , maybe Ann wants to know...)

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I hate watches. And Muzza, it's pretty obvious what's in Bakes hand, an over inflated vision of himself! Probably scared the poor Timor people away too.

So Hunt 101 allowed the nekkid Bakes photo but got all over Bad Ass's case? Mebbee they are a bunch of flamers there at H101?

Posts: 19172 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
For a good upload site...try

Uploadit.Org

A friend of mine suggested that for hosting my avatar.

Posts: 29 | Location: Brisbane QLD Australia | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote