THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    PRIMO NZ Hunt Auction on EBay is a STEAL!!!

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PRIMO NZ Hunt Auction on EBay is a STEAL!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted
I posted this a few days ago in the Africa hunting section but since time is running out, I figure one of you Aussies might be interested.

Quote:

As some of you have already seen by viewing the Outdoor Writer's NZ Hunt Photos - Day 1 and Outdoor Writer's NZ Hunt Photos - Day 2-3 , I recently spent a week in NZ hunting with Tim Buma's NZ Back Country Outfitters. After being on at least 50 guided/outfitted hunts over the last 40+ years, I have a bit of a feel for what it takes for an above-average experience. In that regard, the hunt with Tim was even better than above-average, especially considering the prices he charges compared to most every other NZ-based outfitter for the same quality game. Tim runs a first-class operation where hunters needn't feel like a number being run through so another pigeon can be defeathered the following week.

Now, I just checked his auction on Ebay, and there's only about 36 hrs. left to bid on it. It's still at the starting bid of $5,000 with no other bids. That means it can be bought for as little as $5,001 as it now stands. That's what many outfitters in NZ charge just to hunt EITHER a red deer stag or a tahr, and some are higher even for that! Tim's hunt includes BOTH those and more. Plus, the winner of the auction can bring along one or more other hunters for the same bid that wins it. In fact, that's how I went along after my hunting partner won a hunt with his bid.

So check out the Hunt New Zealand's Top Rated Game. Red Stag, Tahrlisting on Ebay.

Now for the disclaimer: I have NO FINANCIAL interest in this. I PAID for my hunt with Tim, so there's no "quid pro quo" involved either. I just know a good thing when I see it and hate to see an excellent opportunity passed up if anyone plans to hunt NZ this year or next!!

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote