Notify
Tools

Re: Speaking of wine....my day.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted
Nice old vintage truck.

We are making our first vintage of wine for the first time this year. Only a small quantity to start off with. Last year we made a small experimental batch of wine from old very high quality grapes and they worked out very well.

Perhaps in 15 to 18 months.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
I had a drop of vintage port from a mob called Happs in WA at Margret River few years ago and that stuff was bloody like nectar! Beautiful.

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's raining up here again I was meaning to get out and do some fencing but started drinking some red 2 hours ago it's called brunch so I'm eating at the same time and no I'm not a drunk yet . I'm NEARLY out of red so nitro do you have your own label if so where can I buy it? If not got any interesting years and labels worth considering?

Regards

Posts: 115 | Location: Hills of North Qld | Registered: 30 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Yeah Nitro,
A drop of good red supposed to keep you healthy into old age, that way we'll be able to pester the shit out of ya for years!!!!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Had to make a trip south of Brissie today to Mt Tamborine,took some photos for Nitro.

It's a tough job,but someone has to do it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Port, now theres my fav. Been workin on a bottle of otima

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote