THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    This Explains A Lot About Our Friends Down Under!

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Explains A Lot About Our Friends Down Under!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66985 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
Yeah we have all read about this terrible stuff but did note the below

"The family told authorities the saga started in New Zealand,

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Yeah very sad and disturbing that one.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's pretty messed up.

Posts: 1928 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hard to imagine that happening in the 21st century.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by impala#03:
Hard to imagine that happening in the 21st century.

I have given up being surprised of what us humans can do.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66985 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Just another example of Aussies claiming all the best things from New Zealand - Phar Lap , Pavlova , Russel Crowe ( although you can keep him ) , and now this Big Grin

Every nation on the planet has these type of people , hell , its only a hundred years ago that the last instances of cannabilism was wiped out in Scotland , so nothing is sacred. Although those children are probably well suited to becoming politicians in the future - unable to hold an intelligent conversation should be enough to get them elected....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:
Just another example of Aussies claiming all the best things from New Zealand - Phar Lap , Pavlova , Russel Crowe ( although you can keep him ) , and now this Big Grin

Muzza, 1/3 of your population has immigrated here so its law of averages we will get an occasional pearl from the shit. I think its fair payment to claim them too considering the financial burden we have keeping 1 million kiwis alive when its own country cannot.

Saeed, what's disappointing is again Australia does things on the very small scale with 40 abused people when we should be taking lessons from the arabs on roughly 14 centuries of slave trading and sex slavery Big Grin

Posts: 3532 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

When you claim something, no one hears about it Big Grin

Although your last performance in the World Cup put us to shame.

Previously 500N with many thousands of posts !

Posts: 1815 | Location: Australia | Registered: 16 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
G'Day Fella's,

Karl, whilst I agree with your initial comment, it would appear that if Kiwi's can't find a Sheep to Shag, it seems like there not fussy, they'll just Shag Each Other!
Thats really is Baaahaaaahaaad!!!

But I can't say the same about the tone of your sign off comment! Thats really is Not Necessary!
If you want to pay out on someone, you need look no further than the Catholic and CoE Churches etc, and a century of sexual abuse of poor defenseless children!!!

Merry Christmas to you all
Homer

Lick the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity Just Once and You Will Suck For Life!

Posts: 459 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 21 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Hey Karl - if you care to study the statistics , I think you might find that the percentage of kiwis in aussie working and paying taxes is higher than the percentage of aussies working and paying taxes. I doubt your Government gets to pay many at all , and given the special treatment kiwis get from your Government in relation to how long they have to live in Oz before they become elegible for any kind of social security type payments I think your argument just sank like an Australian entrant in the Americas Cup.

But what would I know anyway ... ;-)

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Karl - if you care to study the statistics , I think you might find that the percentage of kiwis in aussie working and paying taxes is higher than the percentage of aussies working and paying taxes. I doubt your Government gets to pay many at all , and given the special treatment kiwis get from your Government in relation to how long they have to live in Oz before they become elegible for any kind of social security type payments I think your argument just sank like an Australian entrant in the Americas Cup.

But what would I know anyway ... ;-)

Muzz, you blokes are slow learners, to be fast tracked onto welfare, you've got to come by boat via Christmas Island......even third world people know that......a cheap flight across the Tasman just doesn't cut it.. Roll Eyes Wink

Posts: 351 | Location: Junee, NSW, Australia | Registered: 13 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
this is a bad thing guys

down under my ass--- its any where and every where

so sad

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote