Find
Notify
Tools

Brand new day for New Zealand
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted
After 9 long dark years,the sun finally shines again over New Zealand. beer beer

“you have been sat to long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, i say, and let us have done with you. In the name of god, go!.â€

Oliver Cromwell

The floor is yours Mr Key

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of highlander
posted Hide Post
Have to agree with with you on the change in Government TP.
Now lets get Nick Smith organised with the game panel and make the changes to our "pest animals".

Cromwell should have saved that little speech for his own son!!

Posts: 263 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 08 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lets us hope that National will look at the pest classification and retitle Deer to a status of Game.

Posts: 1374 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bloody cockies haha

I spoke to the father in law (old cocky) about this a while back. Who is the 'farmers party'? And when do you do best? Seems when labour is in cockies are flush.....

Happy hunting

Posts: 162 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
labour are just lucky that the world economy was good while they were in.

basically speaking anyone who actually wants to get ahead in life and work, would vote national..when i think of labour voters i just think of dole bludgers...

bet there are a lot of people happy about the result. good riddence to bad rubish

Posts: 735 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 17 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Weathered
posted Hide Post
I would not like to see Nick smith back on conservation. I would like Eric Roy to take up conservation he is a tahr hunter himself and more likely to direct change in conservation.

I like Key a very inclusive man there are parallels to Obama

Posts: 250 | Location: Arrowtown | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul from nz:
labour are just lucky that the world economy was good while they were in.

basically speaking anyone who actually wants to get ahead in life and work, would vote national..when i think of labour voters i just think of dole bludgers...

bet there are a lot of people happy about the result. good riddence to bad rubish

Bullshit! I know a lot of people that have been doing very well for themselves with labour. I meet that little English prick, an eel would be a far more upstanding, trustworthy citizen than that grease ball and he's number two. God help us all.....

How's the tax cuts going?

Happy hunting

Posts: 162 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Elections are not won in NZ - political parties are voted out and the other party wins as a consequence.

If you look back over the last thirty years , any party that gains power never stays for more than three terms because they get arrogant and dictatorial , and the electorate gets rid of them. Exactley what has happened to Helen and her smarmy , smirky , arsewipe deputy.

National wont do any better , but it a bunch of new faces telling us whats good for us , and we will take a few years to tire of them before we boot them out as well.

Seen it before - will see it all again.

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you all do not like your new government, we have a few left over politicians we could send to you - or I would chip in and send you Obama.

Posts: 10167 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dogcat-- If they'll take him I'll split the airfare with ya'.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hell if they will take him I will charter a plane. The sooner the better.

He believe in spreading the wealth. Lets just share him with others.

Posts: 11975 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrackersNZ
posted Hide Post
I haven't met or spoken to anyone yet that voted for Obama, so who the hell did, or am I just mixing with the Red Necks.... Big Grin

...."At some point in every man's life he should own a Sako rifle and a John Deere tractor....it just doesn't get any better...."

Posts: 630 | Location: Hawera, Taranaki, New Zealand | Registered: 17 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of highlander
posted Hide Post
Said the same thing about Clinton if i remember correctly.
There aren't a lot of democrats that travel and hunt, some for sure but mostly republicans.The hunters,gun owners seemed keener on Mr Bush? McCain

Posts: 263 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 08 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On second thought, I may keep Mrs. Palin for myself and ship McCain and his Barbie doll with to you all.;

I doubt you would let Obama and his wife into the country. They cannot prove they have a marketable skill or ever held a real job.

Posts: 10167 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just so you know Nobama won by a 6% of the popular vote. Not the landslide you read about.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most of our Democrats don't even have jobs, much less travel or own guns and hunt.

From what I have heard here most of you Kiwis would be considered conservative Republicans.

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
quote:
From what I have heard here most of you Kiwis would be considered conservative Republicans

I wouldn't stir Just try and find a George Bush supporter here Frowner I feel very alone Eeker

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TP-- GWB really doesn't count as a conservative Republican, Neocon is more like it.

I surely wasn't trying to stir the pot, it was really meant as a compliment. Most of you guys seem to want the Gov't to leave you alone and take care of yourselves.

GWB is......kind of a breed apart. What he does good he does real good, what he does bad he does real bad.