New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm off..
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
To the hail damaged Gold Coast for a few days. Taking the kiddies to the fun parks then to Tin Can Bay to see the olds and feed the dolphins clap

Play nice. Wink

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7990 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BwanaBob
posted Hide Post
And while you are there you can think about all of those red deer just an hour or so's drive away!

I have access, through a good mate, to some brilliant red country....

....I could tell you where, but us "old timers" are cantankerous types!

(P.S. did I tell you I am thinking of changing my handle from BwanaBob to Old Timer?)

"White men with their ridiculous civilization lie far from me. No longer need I be a slave to money" (W.D.M Bell)
www.cybersafaris.com.au

Posts: 909 | Location: Blackheath, NSW, Australia | Registered: 26 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Easy_Rollins
posted Hide Post
4th Sunday at you-know-where.Bad Ass is going to be there Sat aswell.
Have fun,it raining like hell here this morning(Sunday 7.15am)

Regards,Shaun.

Kids in the back seat cause accidents,accidents in the back seat cause kids.

Posts: 479 | Location: Brisbane,Australia. | Registered: 28 September 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I may see you there Easy. I still have your number.

Don't feel so bad BB. The RAAF needs you "cantankerous types!" Where do you think WOD's come from sofa

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7990 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Have a good break mate .

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4462 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bakes, W.O.D.s come from corporals who haven't made sargeant yet and do a WOD course.

Shooting is FUN, winning is MORE fun but shooting IS fun.

Posts: 336 | Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: 09 March 2001Reply With Quote