Find
Notify
Tools

How bad Ass spent ANZAC day-more pics
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Having a blast.

Yours truely even hit the target a couple of times. Thanks Bad Ass.

He was heard to mumble something about Zulu spears never reloading.

This bit goes in here? I loves me blackpowder.... Behind those nerdy glasses lies the mind of an evil genius.

Bad Ass's 15lb Sharps turkey gun-50/90,a pussycat.Truck axel barrel is half round,half oct.

one of us
Picture of Marrakai
posted Hide Post
Ripper, lads! Time I got my Artie Carbine fired up too.

Hey, I'm curious about BA's technique, FC. How does he manage to get the bloody thing to discharge without touching the trigger?? (see first pic!)

BTW, here's how Marrakai spent Anzac Day:

Sorry, bit shameless, but the kids have left home and the missus doesn't give a toss. No-one to skite to but you guys!

Posts: 243 | Location: Darwin, Australia | Registered: 12 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I like the portable gut rifle rest.

It should be patented.

PS I can't really talk.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That range or property looks interesting where was BAW shooting?

Doc 1972.

Posts: 91 | Location: Brisbane, Australia. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Hey, I'm curious about BA's technique, FC. How does he manage to get the bloody thing to discharge without touching the trigger?? (see first pic!)

"At 170yds, 3 rounds rapid fire". I'm so fast the camera caught my hand moving after discharge and reaching for the lever. Note spare round between fingers of right hand!

For Doc,

The range is The Last Frontier Range at (where else) GUNALDA, just north of Gympie. This is a privately owned complex that is not affiliated with QRA, SSAA, QSA, AMA or any other fucken 'a'. With NO state/federal affilliation fees to pay, membership is only $80/yr which covers you for pistol, rifle & shotgun club membership requirements in Queensland.

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Damn - I spent ANZAC Day stuck in a classroom doing a block course for an extramural Polytech course I am doing. Only eight months to go tho , then I will be able to spent my time fruitfully - ie killing things with large calibre rifle fire ...

Did I mention that in two days time I will be in Queensland...?

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I spent ANZAC day at Rockey, marched with the dogs under the Australian Army Trackers and War Dogs Association banner and got drunk straight after

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote