Notify
Tools

Huntech Exporters
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nightwalker uk
posted
Help needed please,
Have had the use of a huntech hooded bush shirt and like it alot, looked on their website but no prices, can anyone provide a link to a seller and what import duties would I have to pay (if any) to get them sent to the UK?

Posts: 418 | Location: Derbyshire, England | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Your best bet might be to get a benevolent local-to-here person to purchase the item , you reimburse them the cost , then get it mailed to you with a happy birthday card included....I doubt there would be any duty payable on a "gift" and the value likely wouldnt be great enough to attract duty anyway .

Just my suggestions , maybe others have some thoughts of their own ?

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try these guy's don't know what there like but outdoorsupplies

Cheers Stephen

Happy hunting

Posts: 162 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
i can back up the service of outdoorsupplies, i have bought a few huntech items from them and found the service very good .

Posts: 24 | Location: Waikato , New Zealand | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
There you go NWUK.

Might be your best option , save on the 12.5% Goods and Services tax that we pay , and delivery should be pretty fast too .

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote