THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BENCHREST AND TARGET SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Benchrest & Target Shooting    Photos of an incredible 5 target group.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos of an incredible 5 target group.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If you will go to this link you will find an incredible 5 target-5 shot groups. Some question that it could be a World Record 5 target aggregette.
http://benchrest.com/showthrea...re-s-Jackies-Targets

Posts: 8960 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope this doesn't stir up as much "#$%t" as it did on br.com.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
I doubt it Eddie, most of the posters here probably don't believe there are 5 shots in each hole.

Posts: 2073 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It should stir a bunch of Sh*t!

Villareal took these pictures and sent them to me a while back.

Jackie Schmidt is one of the nicest men around and he was robbed.

More politics!

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I knew it, I knew it would!

One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
Believed when I looked after they were posted. Just thought saying "Damn nice group." was and understatement.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GSSP
posted Hide Post
Oh my!!!

Alan

Posts: 1719 | Location: Utah | Registered: 01 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Whatever the debate, those are some great groups!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Attention, Mac McMillan: Footsteps!

Posts: 2272 | Location: PDR of Massachusetts | Registered: 23 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All I can say is wow. Very nice shooting.

7mm Rem mag-162 A-Max
Boom ...splat

Posts: 39 | Location: Taupo New Zealand | Registered: 07 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Jackie Schmidt is one of the nicest men around and he was robbed.

For those of us not on br.com, anyone care to explain why he was robbed ?

Did he not get a title or accolade he was due from the targets ?

Thanks

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The tatrgets were reviewed by the "Record Committee" as required by the rules. The record committee did not agree with the range scorers measurements. This is standard procedure whenever a possible record is reviewed. It has nothing to do with whether the shooter was a nice guy or not. A full explanation of the process was covered, on www.benchrest.com, back when the targets were first reviewed. My wife shot a possible IBS record last summer. The range scorer posted a 500-21X 100/200 agg score for Varmint Hunter class. The 3 member record committee were unanimous in declaring the targets to be 500-20X. It was still a new record but 1 X shy of the range scorers post. I might add that all 3 referees, at the match, checked and signed the targets, as per the rule book. Those 3 shooters agreed with the range scorer.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WOW ...

<speechless>

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
About time somebody wake up to the accuracy of a 30br

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And I thought my 5 shot 100 yd. group, .223 Ackley was tight. Horizontal string, but that's me, not the gun.

Now I'm thinking it's a tight group -- for a 12 gauge, improved cylinder.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rothke, I think the skull and crossed rifles is the cause of horizontal.

One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
I think that someone is shopping for comments. Someone got robbed if they got cheated. If they feel that there personnal well being was hurt by it than they need to evaluate their values.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote