New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap orange target pasters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Found these at Staples. Over a thousand of 'em for a little bit of money. I use the bright orange targets put out by Birchwood-Casey. These will make covering the holes much cheaper than the pasters you buy from the places that sell stuff specifically for shooting...

http://www.staples.com/Avery-R...4?cmArea=sku_pd_box1

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you HB; the next trip to town they will become targets Take care. I enjoy your posts, MOSTLY. Jack

Posts: 32 | Location: Iowa USA | Registered: 20 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Wheres the obumer ones?

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Walmart sells white, 3/4-inch ones in a 560-count pack for less than two bucks. They also sell multi-colored packs of 'em, but there's not that many orange ones in the pack.

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I found an 840-count pack of 1/2-inch orange ones today at Office Depot. I think five or six bucks. These would be great for covering .22-caliber holes, eh? Part number is 12710133. Barcode is 0 72782 05051 1. They are called "Removable Color Coding Labels."

www.avery.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
5-stars!!

Hard to believe that something so simple and cost-effective could have escaped so many of us so long...

thank you

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's a picture of the 1/2-inch ones covering .22-caliber bullet holes in a three-inch target spot. Unfortunately, they blend right in. They are of a slightly lighter orange; they just don't show up well in this photograph. Chances are, you won't be able to tell at a hundred yards...

one of us
Picture of sonofagun
posted Hide Post
You want cheap? Try using masking tape.

Bob Shaffer

Posts: 1946 | Location: Michigun | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sonofagun:
You want cheap? Try using masking tape.

It's too sticky and doesn't punch a clean hole. But, to each his own...