New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shoot for FREE
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Handgun silhouette shooters wanted, Ammo, gun, coaching and sight settings provided at no charge, no entry fee for the first entry. (we normally charge $5 per gun)

Our range is located 24 miles East of Bend, Oregon on Hwy 20.
We shoot 3 matches a month, and If anyone would like to give it a try, please give me a call or drop me an e-mail and we can make arrangements for a free entry at our handgun silhouette shooting match.

Thank you
Joe
541-317-8801 evenings
jcunclejoe@aol.com

Posts: 208 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
How about airfare?
jumping

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Cullison:
Handgun silhouette shooters wanted, Ammo, gun, coaching and sight settings provided at no charge, no entry fee for the first entry. (we normally charge $5 per gun)

Our range is located 24 miles East of Bend, Oregon on Hwy 20.
We shoot 3 matches a month, and If anyone would like to give it a try, please give me a call or drop me an e-mail and we can make arrangements for a free entry at our handgun silhouette shooting match.

Thank you
Joe
541-317-8801 evenings
jcunclejoe@aol.com

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, BillInTheWild, I can't do anything for the airfare but I might could rustle up some venison or elk steak and potatoes for dinner after the match.

I thought maybe I could generate some interest through every possible avenue. Maybe someone close enough or on vacation might like to give it a try.
Thanks
Joe

One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
Joe, your range is in the North Millican OHV area, right? I go over to that area several times a year. Will get ahold of you next time I'm heading over.

Mike

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Flippy, you are absolutely correct we are next to the North Millican OHV area. Please give me a call anytime you want to give it a try. I figure handgun silhouette is the most fun you can legally have with a handgun. It satisfies the need for instant gratification, bang, clang, flop, whoohoo.
Thanks
Joe

one of us
posted Hide Post
The public range on Pyramid Highway north of Reno is open to 600- and 1000-yard practice on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays if you are a member of the Palomino Valley Gun Club. Annual membership is $20. The range is free. And living in Nevada is grand!!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote