THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Thanx to Cold Bore for this SU30 Demo Flight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanx to Cold Bore for this SU30 Demo Flight
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted
Subject: Fw: Russian jet

After watching this guy, I'm convinced that he is NOT a pilot, and does NOT know how to fly. He is actually an 18 year old freestyle skateboarder (or snowboarder or surfer) that is just yanking and cranking on the stick in his imaginary half pipe in the sky. He evens manages to get it going BACKWARDS (watch the smoke)! Amazing.....

Subject: Incredible Russian flyer

This is NOT the one that crashed sometime ago. Thisguy is out of his mind, but knew what he was doing and probably loved every minute of it.
Wait until you see what he does!

Check this out:

http://www.crazyaviation.com/movies/CA_SU-30.wmv

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Heck, even a Harrier could over-shoot that guy.
I saw it but I don't know I believe it. Eeker

Posts: 2355 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAL:
Heck, even a Harrier could over-shoot that guy.
I saw it but I don't know I believe it. Eeker

A canard, differential thrust vectoring and digital flight controls can make an airplane do interesting things.

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice.

There are those that do, those that dream, and those that only read about it and then post their "expertise" on AR!

Posts: 831 | Location: Mount Vernon, WA | Registered: 18 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
An airchine ain't supposed to do that! I watched it several times and I want to know how and where he powers out of that flat spin?????
Don't think I want to fly/ride with this guy, either!

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TrapperP:
An airchine ain't supposed to do that! I watched it several times and I want to know how and where he powers out of that flat spin?????
Don't think I want to fly/ride with this guy, either!

Thrust vectoring. The exhaust nozzles can independantly pivot like an eye-ball vent. Wait till the US Air Force starts bringing the F22 to airshows. That will be a must see.

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
Had a chance to see an aerial demonstration of the F-22 at Elmendorf AFB last August. When you see what it can do you’ll probably forget about the SU-30.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2936 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bluetick
posted Hide Post
Jets are ok but real airplanes have props. Wink This guy makes an airplane do un-freak’in believable things.

link

his videos really don't do much justice, being there is way better.

Posts: 773 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nah, real airplanes have round engines...

Exceptionally smooth pilot, that Russian. Great sequence.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote