THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    And for your entertainment......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And for your entertainment......
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted
Come go fly with the blue Angels. This is for all you tough-guys - and to think I got a little queezy on the farris wheel a few years back……..

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/ajc/swf/blueangels/blueangels.swf

Yes, sir - I do want to go, SIr! Right now!

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
that's a great bunch of clips to watch... i remember all the problems i had with motion sickness when i was working on my private... dramamine, bonine, queasy aids, flying on an empty stomache, nothing seemed to work... finally got an instructor that had patience, and would work with me... took over 30 hrs to solo, but after that, i've not had any problems... those guys have the "right stuff"

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2830 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimatcat:
that's a great bunch of clips to watch... i remember all the problems i had with motion sickness when i was working on my private... dramamine, bonine, queasy aids, flying on an empty stomache, nothing seemed to work... finally got an instructor that had patience, and would work with me... took over 30 hrs to solo, but after that, i've not had any problems... those guys have the "right stuff"

Brings to mind listening to pilots that were carrier qual'd and what some of them had to do to get there - especally enjoyed the ones relating 'traps' on the third wire - that must be one heck of a thump when that thing is snatched out of the air and slammed onto the deck!

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote