THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Stainless Winchester 70 Classic 7mm Rem Mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stainless Winchester 70 Classic 7mm Rem Mag
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I picked this up earlier this summer and was going to work it in the rotation.
However, my kitchen remodel is costing more than I had planned, so this is off to whomever is interested.

Stainless Winchester Model 70 classic (CRF) Featherweight chambered in 7mm Rem Mag.
S/N: G148***
24" bbl
13.5" LOP
Weighs 7lb 10 oz as pictured
Comes with Leupold STD bases

Overall very good condition.
Does not look to have been fired much at all.
Metal and stock look great. No dings or flat spots in the checkering

I am including close ups of the only flaws hat I can find.
The hinge on the floorplate appears to have been ground or rubbed at one time or another, and the front swivel stud is sitting ugly in the wood.

$1100 shipped. to your FFL in the lower 48.
AK or HI might be a few bucks more to cover priority shipping.

Posts: 715 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$1050

Posts: 715 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$1000 shipped is as low as I want to go on this rifle.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are sweet rifles. I've got one like it in a synthetic stock in 375 H&H. It's the smoothest feeding rifle I have.

Posts: 8492 | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post