THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Kahles K525i...Like new but hundreds less!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kahles K525i...Like new but hundreds less!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have an extremely nice Kahles K525i 5-25x56 CCW scope without a rifle to put it on. Previously it was mounted briefly but now lives in it's box and is unlikely to be mounted on anything in the foreseeable future.

This one has the left side windage turret and the illuminated MOAK reticle. I know I'll probably regret selling this wonderful scope but could use the money invested in it for my upcoming Africa hunt. $2950 shipped CONUS

Plenty of pictures available but can not find a way to insert them on this site. Have moved the ad to the proper site.

Posts: 197 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: 12 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those Kahles are great scopes.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed! As clear as they come. Reasonable offers welcome.

Posts: 197 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: 12 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are in the firearms only section. Please post the caliber of your Kahles, and also, post pictures.

Posts: 17104 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOLD Pending funds

One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOLD