THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD-Parker Hale (Voere) 458 Mauser
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Had this for a bit. I put on a new NECG red recoil pad and a new rear sight blade. I also Duracoated the bolt, as I hate chrome bolts on rifles. Weight is 9.1 lbs, so a proper 10+ scoped and loaded. LOP is about 14", and the barrel is 26". There are 4 different D&T'd holes in the receiver, so finding bases to match shouldn't be an issue. Has some nicks and such, but perfectly functional.

I thought someone might want to play with an inexpensive 458 Win Mag.

$675 + $50 shipping

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Email sent to Beibs

Posts: 119 | Registered: 04 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got it and replied.

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not sure how I missed this. Good deal, congrats to the buyer!

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice snag, Mark! Generous offer from Biebs

Posts: 103 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dang. I can’t believe I missed that. It would have been worth the price to rebarrel in .264 WinMag.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post