THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    WTB Blaser R93 416 Rem Mag Barrel & Magazine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Blaser R93 416 Rem Mag Barrel & Magazine
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Title says it all.

Consolidating my firearms inventory as I get older and making room for 2 households worth of guns since we are selling our MN house and everything is going to Texas!. (Good thing as MN is getting crazy on gun laws)

Still want a DG caliber in the rifle stable.

Let me know what you've got.

Thanks

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 676 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike, found this, but price is crazy. Are you still on BlaserBuds? If not i can put up a WTB for you.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1025369429

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one I might sell. Send me an offer that I can’t refuse.

Posts: 1557 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post