THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger Ranch Mini-14 ***SOLD***
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WTS - Nice stainless Mini 14 Ranch Rifle synthetic stock in 5.56 NATO. Comes with two 10 and two 5 round Ruger magazines. Have two additional recoil spring buffer pads. 18” Barrel, 583 series. In very good condition. Includes a hard case. SOLD

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 947 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Someone on 24hourcampfire is looking for one

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2581 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
A very tough all weather rifle.

Mine with a scope on it as accounted for many Coyotes

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How does it shoot?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6605 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How does the rifle shoot?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6605 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tagged

Macs B
U.S. Army Retired
Alles gut!

Posts: 376 | Location: USA | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just sold it locally.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 947 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post