THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    FS: 1909 Mauser custom barreled action 275 Rigby
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: 1909 Mauser custom barreled action 275 Rigby
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
1909 Argentine Mauser (Deutsche Waffen). custom safety, bolt bent of low scope, drilled for and wears a Redfield mount and Leupold rings. Barrel is Douglas 25" rigby contour in 275 Rigby. (7x57) Work done by DCPD here. $800 shipped. If someone could help me, i have photos

Posts: 98 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 11 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump to the top. Price asked is what i have in it, but i'll listen to offers/trades

Posts: 98 | Location: Midwest | Registered: 11 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
to the top for a good 275 Rigby outfit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
To the top one more time. I'd like to move this.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can't build this for 800 now;
1909 Arg action with correct TG: $400
FN bolt handle $150
Side swing safety: $150
Scope base: 30
Drill and tap: $50
Barrel fitted and polished: $500
This is the stepped 1908 Rigby profile that I have custom made.
Add it up.

Posts: 17104 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a nice action.

If I had a nice matching Mauser walnut stock, a Lyman 48 sight-or rib-would be sorely tempted.
A bit of work would turn it into WDM Bell's
African accurate Rigby 275. He used iron sights.

Posts: 359 | Location: Between Alaska and Gulf of Mexico | Registered: 22 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I have the matching 1908 Rigby stock pattern.

Posts: 17104 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Barreled action no longer available.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s a steal for a barreled action, especially if Tom did the work. He knows what he is doing….

Did I spell it right?! I always get the two words STEAL and STEEL mixed up. I ain’t no scholar….

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post