THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sako Deluxe Finnbear .375 Ack Improved
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Here is an L61R Deluxe Sako Finnbear with the original 24.4" Sako barrel which has been rechambered to .375 Ackley Improved. The stock is 95% and the metal is near 95% with some blue missing at the muzzle and a couple of light marks on the barrel. Beautiful deluxe floorplate/trigger guard with antelope engraving is nearly perfect. Although it is a very early Garcia import it has the third "safety" lug at the rear which was missing on later L61R actions. It is complete with Redfield bases and 1" rings mounted (I can substitute 30mm rings if desired).

It comes with an expensive set of Redding custom dies and 30 rounds of fire-formed brass.

Price is $1800 plus $60 insured shipping.

Posts: 13236 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bump (375 H&H AI GREAT Round)

Posts: 2352 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice clean piece.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5117 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings: Are you the original owner? You indicated that the Sako is a early Garcia import. How old is the rifle. I am going back to So. Africa in May of 2024 to hunt a cape buffalo which the PH said this type of caliber would work fine. Are you firm on your asking price or would consider a lower price. I am not sure that I would use this type of cal. again once I harvest the cape buffalo.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Randy: Check your "Personal Messages".

Posts: 13236 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
This nice Sako is still available. Reasonable offers considered.