THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    WTB: Mannlicher-Schoenauer 1910 Rifle or Stutzen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Mannlicher-Schoenauer 1910 Rifle or Stutzen
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello Gentlemen
I'm looking to buy a Mannlicher Schoenauer in caliber 9.5x57. This will complete my collection of the proprietary MS cartridge firearms.
I will consider rifle, stutzen or take-down model. I want an unmolested model without claw mounts or aftermarket recoil pad.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 83 | Location: Brownstown, PA | Registered: 04 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best of luck on your quest. I'm a Mannlicher man myself. I sold my Model 1910 a few years ago, along with my 1905 + 1908. I just kept the 1903, my favorite. I won't insult you, I assume that you know how to form your own brass. Also I think I still have my set of reloading dies, + possibly my set of moulding blocks. if you are interested. It is a fun little rifle to shoot + a great example of old world German craftsmanship. It's life was short as in 1911, H+H came out with their 375 + the 1910 was history. They are collectable pieces + getting rarer by the day.

Posts: 4241 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm learning that the 1910 is much less common than the other proprietary years. That makes the hunt and kill even more exciting!
I would be interested in talking to you about your dies and possibly the mold.

Posts: 83 | Location: Brownstown, PA | Registered: 04 January 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have exactly what you're looking for in a carbine configuration. Will email you with info.

Best - Michael Privett

"Brevity is the sole of wit." - Rudyard Kipling.

Posts: 111 | Location: Rio Rancho, NM | Registered: 28 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Found a 1910. Thanks to all.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not that you'd need to, but when you receive it, some pics would be nice. Smiler

Posts: 4241 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would be glad to post pics.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I really love those rifles.