THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD PENDING FUNDS Sig Sauer P220 compact 45 ACP SA/DA Blue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD PENDING FUNDS Sig Sauer P220 compact 45 ACP SA/DA Blue
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is $500 a good asking price?

Mike

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1060 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Let me know particulars. Thanks.

Posts: 1550 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Obviously a good asking price. I would have been all over this except that I am left-handed + the SIG is a totally right-handed pistol; there are no left-handed Germans, you know.

Posts: 4241 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
That was a great buy. I've been searching for one for a couple years now that someone isn't trying to tell us a recently produced gun is a collector......

Great carry pistol. I had it's predecessor the P245 and foolishly sold it.

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 676 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heck of a deal.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post