THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Savage Striker Pistol 6.5x47 Lapua/with factory 308 Barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savage Striker Pistol 6.5x47 Lapua/with factory 308 Barrel
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This is about as full package deal as you will find. Ready to go, except for primer, powder and bullets.
$1800 shipped
Savage Striker 6.5x47 Lapua
I bought this without really thinking it through, I am not 31,41 or 51 anymore. It is more than I need for where I hunt anymore. I have shot it a total of 4 times with the fellows load it came with, I will pull down and include all but powder with the brass. I will include his data and notes.
There is a total of 230+ 6.5x47 Lapua brass, 50+primed brass
Barrel is a Mcgowen 6.5x47 Lapua15".
Factory 308 barrel with brake.
Brake is a Witt I believe.
Also included is a set of Forster dies, sizer and seater
The scope is a Vortex Viper,6.5-20 Mildot
Scope bases are Burris.
Scope level is SME brand.
Stock is factory as is the trigger I assume.
Bipod is of unknown make and included.

Shipped from my FFL to yours.
NO Cali, sorry.
Alaska and Hawaii contact me and I will work with you.
$1800 shipped

Any questions PM or email me.

I have a tough time with photos at times, this is one of them.
Be more than happy to email or text them to you.

Posts: 655 | Location: Kansas US of A | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
8-15-23
One last bump and it gets put into storage. Any interest make me an offer.

Posts: 655 | Location: Kansas US of A | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post