THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    FS: Win 70 Classic Stainless/Syn 338 Win Mag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Win 70 Classic Stainless/Syn 338 Win Mag
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Up for sale:

Winchester Model 70 Classic Stainless Steel, synthetic stock in 338 Win Mag.

Controlled Round Feed.

Six digit serial number

BOSS

Factory original, except for trigger adjustment.

One light scratch on the magazine floor plate (picture shows it well).

A few light scratches and blemishes on the stock that don't show in pictures.

Trigger is nice at about 3.5 pounds

I have fired it 14 times. It may have been unfired prior to that.

Yes, it's in that good of condition. The pictures tell the story.

I removed the BOSS and did a little load development with 180 grain TSX and 180 grain Accubonds. Both shot about 1.5" groups at 100 yards.

I'm sure it will do better.

My plans were to cut the BOSS off and recrown and take it to AK on a grizz hunt. It's highly unlikely that will come to fruition, and I have plenty of rifles that kill elk well, so someone else can make it happen.

$940 shipped to your FFL from private individual.

Available to the buyer for additional $ is Redding FL dies, brass (100 new and 14 1x fired), and 45ish 180 grn TSX, and 90ish 180 grn Accubonds.

Pictures can be seen here ----> https://www.24hourcampfire.com...less-syn-338-win-mag

Posts: 120 | Location: West Slope, CO | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Solid deal just for the components!

Posts: 167 | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Barrel length =

26" with the Boss on.

23.75" with the Boss off.

Posts: 120 | Location: West Slope, CO | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price drop to $900 shipped for the rifle, bases and rings.

Reloading package available seperately.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
deal pending

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rifle is for sale again. The buyer in Alaska changed his mind.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
sold pending funds to a gentleman in Texas.