THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Checking the waters.... Chapuis SxS ☆☆☆☆S.P.F.☆☆☆☆
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checking the waters.... Chapuis SxS ☆☆☆☆S.P.F.☆☆☆☆
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a Chapuis Brousse a couple years old, 450/400 , never hunted, excellent shape, a few safe dings. Probably 100 rounds thru at range. 1" and 30mm Recnagel QR rings. Great regulation with Hornady rounds. If any interest, I will post pics. 9,500 or so.
Rick

DRSS

Posts: 707 | Location: Gulf coast SW Fla. USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pics!

Posts: 251 | Location: w mt | Registered: 12 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That seems like a great price!
Please post some photos...

Posts: 119 | Registered: 04 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My bad,will get some pics to those who replied.

DRSS

Posts: 707 | Location: Gulf coast SW Fla. USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pics sent, if you PM me a phone # or Email, I will get the pics out to you.
Best
Rick

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Also included dies, 2boxes of fired brass, 1 box new unfired brass, all Hornady.
Rick

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Chapuis is a fine rifle. I got in on the group buy with some other fellows here on AR from Dale in, I think it was 07 or 08 for the dbl. in 9.3X74. Beautiful craftsmanship. Whoever gets yours in 450-400 is getting a deal. Retirement has severely limited my ability to accumulate new toys. Best of luck.

Posts: 4245 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I was in on that deal,loved them ever since. Health is probably going to keep me from getting a buff, so time for someone else to enjoy!
Cheers
Rick

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
The Chapuis is a fine rifle. I got in on the group buy with some other fellows here on AR from Dale in, I think it was 07 or 08 for the dbl. in 9.3X74. Beautiful craftsmanship. Whoever gets yours in 450-400 is getting a deal. Retirement has severely limited my ability to accumulate new toys. Best of luck.

damn randy, i thought you retired when you hit 80 a few years ago!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL, John.No just for the last 3 years @ 68.

Posts: 4245 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's try 9,000.
Rick

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT
This is a REALLY good deal. Did the Elan replace the Brousse?

Posts: 377 | Location: USA | Registered: 26 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If that includes shipping I'll take it.

DRSS

Posts: 1151 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It does. SPF
Thanks
Rick

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great deal all around!

Posts: 20089 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post