THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    RUGER (FLAT TOP TARGET) .44 SPECIAL, SOLD~
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RUGER (FLAT TOP TARGET) .44 SPECIAL, SOLD~
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
RUGER NEW MODEL BLACKHAWK (FLAT TOP TARGET) .44 SPECIAL, 5 1/5" BLUE

~SOLD~

Very seldom fired Ruger Flat Top .44 Special. Limited production, made in 2009 with warning label on bottom of barrel. (I cannot tell you how much this enhances the overall appearance of the revolver!). Nicely configured, Micro target sights like original Ruger Blackhawk.

Second owner, never fired, I am a custom Gunmaker and made a set of exhibition grade French Walnut Grips for the gun. The grain follows the curve of the grips, has excellent flame grin and black smoke streaking. The wood was finished with a reddish tone as were early single action grips.

Bluing is excellent with turn line and a few small scratches. Revolver works perfectly as it should, has safety transfer bar, cylinder unlock with gate opening and decent trigger pull. 5 1/2" barrel is my favorite for these guns for looks and balance. Grips are professionally fit and finished and make the Ruger into an all-star.

Gun comes with original grips, box, all paper, cylinder ring, padlock, test-fire case and everything that came with it when new.
Steven Dodd Hughes, Gunmaker, Writer, Photographer
I am winnowing down my collection of fine quality revolvers all offered come from my decades of personal collecting. Will be posting a few at time with a few pictures. Serious folks please ask for more pics, Thanks
Complete package $900.

ACGG Life Member, since 1985

Posts: 1789 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are the factory grips wood?

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2579 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, and not for sale separately.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Complete package~ $900