THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRNO Model 22
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
BRNO 22F (mannlicher stock) in 8X57. Rifle rather rare as it was proofed in 1942, and address on side of receiver is in German rather than Czech. Serial no. 2xxx. metal shows 99% shiny deep rust blue, bore is also at 99%. Wood shows very light handling marks. Single trigger, and missing rear sight. Action has been drilled and tapped and I will include a set of high mounts that I used when I took it to the range. Scope not included. I can e-mail photos to interested buyers. $1650.00 shipped in a hard case to your FFL.

Posts: 74 | Location: United States | Registered: 07 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kool rifle.
Can’t swing it now

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BUMP

Posts: 74 | Location: United States | Registered: 07 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is really nice…….

one of us
posted Hide Post
Id like a picture of the action and whole gun, both sides, apparently its a round top

to rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41880 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
What he has is one of a kind, probably worth twice or more what he is asking, I posted him its history..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41880 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post