THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - Winchester 70 in 338 Win Mag
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know this is a long shot but will give it a try. My son moved back to Alaska and I would like to set him up with a rifle with a little more power than his Win 70 30-06.
Am looking to buy a STAINLESS Win 70 classic in 338 Win Mag. Prefer the older style before they changed the trigger system.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pm sent

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

Posts: 35 | Location: Montana | Registered: 20 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Search is over. Found exactly what I was looking for at a fair price.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hard to beat a 338 for Alaska.

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post