THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD Belgium Browning A5 12ga 3" Magnum 32" Vent Rib *MINT!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Belgium Browning A5 12ga 3" Magnum 32" Vent Rib *MINT!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
SOLD..
I just got this one after a long search BUT just decided to let it go!...Just to Pretty for Louisiana Swamps in my Pirogue scooting around the marsh! I honestly would be afraid to scratch it..Must have been a safe queen as it is almost perfect including the "innards"!
Yes its all Belgium 1969 with 32" Vent Rib Full Choke..Turkey Slayer with lead or Waterfowl with Bismuth (Boss has great ammo for this as fair prices) I will lose a little as I paid $1400 plus shipping ...I will sell for that price total..no Tax or shipping to your ffl...Look around on the gunsites and you will see this is a low-end price...I see them for a good but more and some Alot more.. So $1400 shpd to your Ffl

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun! tu2 Someone will be happy with it! tu2

Posts: 18530 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom, when you hold that gun, are the action and the end of the barrel in the same zip code? :-)

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Greatest Auto ever made! Ahhh, the memories...

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
How's the pad? Does it need to be replaced?

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1546 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pad is AS NEW!!! tu2
Faster replies 504 717 0084 cell
dancing

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perfect! Original

one of us
posted Hide Post
Japanes made.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D Humbarger:
Japanes made.

AS THE TITLE SAYS...
BELGIUM BELGIUM BELGIUM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Im looking at the buttstock and I think its been replaced. Shouldn't it have a round knob at bottom o pistol grip?

Relive your memories take a kid hunting and fishing

Posts: 152 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 28 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A-5's went to the square knob buttstock in 1967.

Posts: 722 | Location: Corrales, New Mexico | Registered: 03 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes that is correct on the round knobs...The reason they switched is because they had some cracking issues in the know area as it is thinner than normal..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an older round knob. I love these guns. They do need 3 inch shells with magnum ring setup. I killed my first two mallards with it and BOSS 1 1/2 No 4s.

Posts: 10823 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I love my old Belgium round knob A5 magnum.
I've shot a lot of snow geese both in the states as well as Canada...

In 1950 -the standard A5 cost was - $108.00
Average Salery was $3,210.00
Gas - .18 cents / gallon

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob, you were just a gleam in your father's eye :-)

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post