THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD-Smith Wesson Model 29-2 44 Mag
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need to get some better photos of this revolver outside when the rains stops. Other than a faint drag line on the cylinder, this one is perfect. The 29-2 was the last of the older hand-fitted Smiths with the recessed cylinder and pinned barrel. This one also has the Three T's; target hammer, trigger and grips. The bluing on these old revolvers looks like a black glass mirror. The gun was built in 1977, and has the original hammer-mounted firing pin. This is the 8 3/8" barrel model. The gun will come in a S&W box, but it is not original to this revolver.

$1,249 + $50 Priority Mail from my FFL to yours.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Posts: 1220 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup, when that movie was playing, you couldn't find a Model 29 to buy ANYWHERE!!!! :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

Posts: 1220 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sold to that lucky punk Wayne Jacobsen :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go ahead, make my day.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
nuttin like a 8" smith

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are really classic pieces! You don't see many around anymore.

Posts: 4241 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post