THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holland & Holland .375 H&H take-down
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Drilled and tapped, cased in its original case, great bore, fine shape inside and out. Ready for your next safari. 15,500$

Posts: 195 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Undoubtedly in the realm of if you got to ask, you can’t afford it, but is there a price here?

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My apologies, price added 15,500$

Posts: 195 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice rifle. Good price.

I'm what you call your basic famous.

Posts: 1257 | Location: Colusa CA U.S.A. | Registered: 27 June 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Sweet rifle! Just on the wrong side of the pond for me!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is considered a take down because the action can be removed from the stock?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is the Holland patent takedown, more of a take apart really but you see way more H&H rifles built using this method than the barrel screw off style.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve -

Curious, did you used to be SKB?

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3388 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
This is the Holland patent takedown, more of a take apart really but you see way more H&H rifles built using this method than the barrel screw off style.

And the best method.

DRSS

Posts: 1906 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any idea on year built?

Posts: 375 | Registered: 07 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mid 50's gun, #2405

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump for a nice Holland .375