THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.475 LINEBAUGH 4 1/2" Freedom Arms
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
.475 LINEBAUGH 4 1/2" Barrel Freedom Arms. Make reasonable offer. In excellent condition. $3,400.00

Also have Freedom Arms .454 with 10-inch magnaported barrel with 2 to 8 silver leupold scope, it also has the $500.00 optional carbide forcing cone, and studs for QR sling thingies $2,800.00

Pipsqueak 3 3/4" RUGER SUPER BLACKHAWK .44 magnum. $1,500.00

Winchester M-92 Takedown, octagon 16" barrel .45 COLT (very-very limited run made in Japan) $4,000.00

A Remington Model 85197 (that is the kind'a sniper clone thing) Google it, its impressive. $2,200.00

Sorry I do not have a camera or a cell phone thingie. I expect someone to stop by towards the end of the month with a camera. Also strongly prefer they be sold in Alaska, and not shipped to America.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 311 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Prices please.

Posts: 1308 | Location: South Puget Sound, WA | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stokes:
Prices please.

For me to but a price I would go to Gun Broker dot Com and spitball a number from there. If someone is interested, I'll happily enter into a conversation pending photos.

I don't want to get involved with shipping them to America. unless I have too later.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 311 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaskan Sourdough:
quote:
Originally posted by Stokes:
Prices please.

For me to but a price I would go to Gun Broker dot Com and spitball a number from there. If someone is interested, I'll happily enter into a conversation pending photos.

I don't want to get involved with shipping them to America. unless I have too later.

The rules for posting firearms for sale on accurate reloading classifieds states that you MUST include a price for your items.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3287 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I googled just to be positive and YEP Alaska is still part of America.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1062 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, I added prices. I made them on what I "HOPE" is the high side. Because I that is safest for me. I do want to sell them. I live fairly rural. Would be very hard to ship them OUTSIDE of Alaska.