THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger No 1 450/400 3” NE for sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ruger No 1 450/400 3” Nitro Express with Bushnell 4500 Elite 30mm 1x4 scope in Alaska Arms QD rings, comes with RCBS dies and 60 pieces of new Hornady brass and a NIB red Pachmayer Decelerator recoil pad I had planned on installing but circumstances force me to sell. The rifle is in excellent shape and if fired it has been very little, bore looks extremely clean, the scope and rings were bought new by me and mounted on the rifle. I have not fired it. I am asking $1700 OBO shipped to your FFL from an individual.

Posts: 762 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SPF

Posts: 762 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pacecars:
SPF

Thank God! I was afraid that I would have to buy another No.1

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12534 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if the deal falls through sent me a PM

Posts: 292 | Registered: 01 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had one of these once; best #1 caliber. I did put a merc brake in the butt which made the recoil near zero. Ok, not zero, but zero to a real rifle shooter.
And you can load 41 mag bullets in it and shoot prairie dogs with it, or 400 grainers for cape buff. Or 400 grain lead bullets at BP velocities and it becomes another thing. Fun thing.

Posts: 17102 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had one too, + you're right, it was a lot of fun to load for + shoot.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whoever bought this bless you because you saved me from buying it.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1038 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post