THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Heym Martini Express rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello. I am selling my Heym Martini express rifle in 375 H&H. Been to Africa once. Smoothest action that I have ever operated. Comes with a Swarovski 1-6x24 and the backup scope, Leupold 3x24. Both have Alaskan Arms QD rings. I did scuff the right side of the barrel while hunting. I will show this in the pictures. Also included is all of the reloading stuff. Bullets and brass. Dies. If sale is in California, I will include 52 rounds of Barnes/Vortex ammo. I am asking $8000 for the package. I am looking for an interesting 300 H&H as partial trade. That is about as much recoil that my hands can take any more. Thank you for looking. Pictures upon request. Gary

Posts: 461 | Location: central California | Registered: 26 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do a barrel swap to .300 H&H. And keep the rifle. It is too nice to let go.
Regards

Posts: 1015 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.
Extreme interest!

Posts: 10148 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All pm’s responded to. Thanks.

Posts: 461 | Location: central California | Registered: 26 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rifle has been sold. Thank you. Gary