THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SPF: Academy/Yildiz .410 over and under, 28-inch barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF: Academy/Yildiz .410 over and under, 28-inch barrel
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This wand of an O/U is virtually new. I put one shell through each barrel to make sure it went boom, then stuck it in the safe. Features 28-inch barrels with 3-inch chambers, single selective trigger, ejectors, and comes with five external chokes: F, I, M, IC, Skeet. LOP is 14 1/2 inches and this one weighs 5 pounds 8 ounces on my digital scale.
Asking $435 and $35 shipping to your FFL.
You can buy these all day long for $500 plus tax if you live near an Academy, the sole importer of the Turkish Yildiz shotguns, but they won't sell you one and ship it to your FFL. The 410 O/U's get good reviews on Shotgun World.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill, I'll take it. Need address to send payment.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1058 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one of these, and it's a lot of fun to shoot.

I take it to the skeet range often.

The best thing about a .410 is that you feel really good when you hit something and not bad at all when you miss. Wink

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1546 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Michael, it is all yours. Check your PMs.
Thank you.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16365 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the deal falls thru, I’d like to be first in line. I have a SxS I got from you a couple of years ago, really fun shotgun!

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
how many of these have you got??

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2827 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
410 O/U are a lot of fun
I have a Charles Daly that I bring to the skeet range , and like Nitro said you have an excuse if you miss :-). I’m wanting a SxS 410 for small game ..

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post