THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Winchester 30-30 (modern) - Excellent condition with Burris scope and 4 boxes of ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester 30-30 (modern) - Excellent condition with Burris scope and 4 boxes of ammo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am selling my Winchester 30-30 (modern action). It is in excellent condition, and includes a high quality Burris scope. I am also including 4 boxes of ammo (Winchester Super X 170 gr, Winchester PowerMax 150 gr, Fusion 150 gr and Hornady LeverEvolution 160 gr. Price is $525 for the package. Buyer pays actual shipping. PayPal, Venmo, money order or personal check. I will ship when the payment clears. Thank you very much for looking!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi...mgtdyaruw27o0hy&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi...ba0da5awyxmtvgw&dl=0

Posts: 73 | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take this
PM coming

Hang on TITE !!

Posts: 575 | Registered: 19 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much, leemar28. A sale is pending, but you are #2 on the list :-)

Posts: 73 | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is why I do not take hidden secret offers via PMs; in all fairness, deals here should be done on the forum, so everyone can see where he stands.

Posts: 17102 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
This is why I do not take hidden secret offers via PMs; in all fairness, deals here should be done on the forum, so everyone can see where he stands.

I agree, I don't want to be considering a gun that really is not available.

ACGG Life Member, since 1985

Posts: 1784 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ken called me and personally explained what happened.
No hard feelings on my behalf.

Hang on TITE !!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SDH:
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:

I agree, I don't want to be considering a gun that really is not available.

+1

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The first I'll take in plain sight on the forum should win the prize. This private message stuff is bull shit.

Posts: 296 | Location: Clyde Park, MT | Registered: 29 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I disagree, a call or PM is allowed as it should be, I want to ask questions about the gun, maybe make an offer the same as I would at a gun show or store. The first I'll take it is a good way to get skinned.. Keep in mind AR does not guarantees adds, only the seller can do that so in the real world, buyer beware!!Besides the seller has the option as he owns the gun...This is not BS, its just common since..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
P.M.s are a good way to get skinned as well.
Your not only buying what's for sale.... Your buying that person's word.

Hang on TITE !!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Common since when?
Of course you can PM and ask questions; just the first one to post I'll take it, gets it. My rules.

Posts: 17102 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that there are times when you really don't want to sell an item but would really like to do a favor to the original poster.
Those times I think a PM is acceptable.

BUTTT----Normally 1st. I'll take it posted followed by a PM is really the way to go!

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post