THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Mauser M98 7x57
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a Mauser M98 7x57 made in 2020 I'd like to sell. I'm the second owner. The first owner said he never hunted with it and I believe him as it looked like new when I bought it from him almost 2 years ago. It still looks new. It comes with EAW mounts, the factory hard case and owners manual.
7900 shipped. PM me for pictures.

DRSS

Posts: 1151 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Interested!

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got your PM....pics sent.

DRSS

Posts: 1151 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got the pics. For all out there, this is a very nice rifle....

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir.

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Friday bump

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For those that may not know. Mauser makes the barreled actions for the new Rigbys. I had at least one inquirer that didn't know this was a modern made Mauser.

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
SPF

DRSS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOLD

DRSS

one of us
posted Hide Post
It was made by Prechtl for Mauser?

Just curious.

Jiri

Posts: 2072 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not that I know of.

DRSS