THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD: Smith & Wesson Model 500S&W - .500 S&W Magnum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: Smith & Wesson Model 500S&W - .500 S&W Magnum
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Brand new in the case, factory fired only. 4" ported barrel.

$1,300 shipped, fully insured, revolver only.

New RCBS 3-pc. dies, 600 new Starline cases, and 600 Hornady 350 gr. XTP bullets are also available.

Retail prices...
Brass: $390 @ Starline
Bullets: $650 @ Midway USA
Dies: $90 @ Midway USA
That's $1,200+ with tax & shipping

Package deal for everything: $1,800 shipped!

Higher resolution pictures available on request. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
what state is it in.

Posts: 19359 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
what state is it in.

Washington.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 19359 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
Thanks

No problem! Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somebody please hurry up and buy this !

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like something safarikid would be interested in, but he usually just sells.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Looks like something safarikid would be interested in, but he usually just sells.

I thought maybe he’d be interested and wondered why he hadn’t commented. Unfortunately, we won’t be seeing any more posts from him. Frowner

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM

Roger Kehr
Kehr Engraving Company
(360)456-0831

Posts: 1631 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jla, what happened to safarikid?

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman
I sent you a pm , regarding safarikid ..

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1293 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good guy report on jlabreck. tu2
Everything he said it was and more. Felt like a real solid guy. Gave me what I thought was a very good deal.

Roger Kehr
Kehr Engraving Company
(360)456-0831

Posts: 1631 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We went and had a terrible BBQ sandwich afterwards. You should have come along. hilbily

Posts: 1303 | Location: South Puget Sound, WA | Registered: 16 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
We went and had a terrible BBQ sandwich afterwards. You should have come along.

Yes, I should have. I was kinda busy fondling my new toy though!!

Looking forward to wringing it out.

Roger Kehr
Kehr Engraving Company
(360)456-0831