THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF - Ithaca Model 37 Pump 20-gauge
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
For Sale - 1953 Ithaca Model 37 20-gauge, 2-3/4" chamber, modified choke, 28-inch barrel, 14-inch length of pull to end of pad. Wood and checkering are in excellent as-refinished condition with no chips or cracks. Bluing s about 70% and metal is free of pitting and rust. Excellent bore. $400 plus shipping to your FFL or C&R. The pictures tell the story.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are REALLY sweet shotguns, I have one in a 12. Funny story, many years ago, I was in a gun shop + the counter help was trying to well a model 37to this Afro-American gentleman + overhearing the conversation; the clerk was telling him the virtues of the bottom eject, to which the gent replies, "So you means that the shells stay in the car?!" The clerk then replied that it was already sold.

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am only selling this one because I inherited another.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM inbound.

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post