THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD-Krieghoff Hi-Grade Safari Double in 500/416, LH
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD-Krieghoff Hi-Grade Safari Double in 500/416, LH
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This rifle is owned by a friend of mine, who went to Germany to pick out the wood and engraving when it was being built. It's a 500/416, and he has ammunition, dies, brass, and load formulas. It was $27,000+ when built, and has since taken several Elephant and Cape Buffalo. His Africa days are behind him now, and he'd sell the whole works for $12,500 if interested. If needed, Krieghoff and remove the cheekpiece and refinish to make it a RH rifle. Beautiful rifle in a very useful caliber.

mario kart 8 wallpaper 1920x1080

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Holy Cow that's a nice double!

Posts: 119 | Registered: 04 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just what I have been looking for! But too big a caliber for me.

Posts: 251 | Location: w mt | Registered: 12 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Randy, a 416 too big? load it down to 404 Jeffery-like velocities (450-400) and you're good to go. Plus, it's less than 1/2 price.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great deal! Almost wish I was wrong-handed! Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What does it say on grip cap , is that
The owners name in German ?

It is a beautiful rifle at a great discount

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1294 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bear Cat:
What does it say on grip cap , is that
The owners name in German ?

It is a beautiful rifle at a great discount

jagd kunig would be 'hunt king', no?

Posts: 7789 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ja...sehr gut! :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post