THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    2nd GEN. COLT SINGLE ACTION ARMY .38 SPECIAL 5 1/2"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2nd GEN. COLT SINGLE ACTION ARMY .38 SPECIAL 5 1/2"
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
SECOND GENERATION COLT SINGLE ACTION ARMY .38 SPECIAL 5 1/2"
Second year, 1957 production with 4-digit serial number (8908SA) Blue and Case Colors with very strong blue and excellent case colors. Very good screws throughout. Colt Silver Medallion Walnut grips in great condition. All numbers match except grips. Easily removed white paint on hammer knurling and front sight. An honest, excellent condition and very collectable 2nd Model Colt Single Action.
$2650 + $35 Ship
Steven Dodd Hughes, Gunmaker, Writer, Photographer FFL to FFL. Cash, Postal MO or Cashiers Check for payment. Shipped Priority Mail
I am winnowing down my collection of fine quality revolvers all offered come from my decades of personal collecting. Will be posting a few at time with a few pictures. Serious folks please ask for more pics, Thanks

ACGG Life Member, since 1985

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post