THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Martini actions All Sold
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have two 12/15 actions. One nicely polished, both in good shape. 250$ each and 20$ to ship.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are these action rimfire or centerfire?

Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice, practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They started out rimfire but are safe for a centerfire conversion. I have one action left, it has no extractor and the breech face was machined away so it can be converted to centerfire. 175$ on this one.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought a few complete rifles from you about 10-12 years ago + they were a lot of fun, my grandson really loved them.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve,

If you get any more, please put my name on one.

thanks

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post