THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

308 Mannlicher-Interarms and Beretta 85
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello All

2 firearms to sell:

1. Interarms Mark X, Manchester England, imported with Alexandria, Virginia legend, in a Mannlicher stock, caliber308 Winchester. Nice rifle, 1 inch rings included. In very good condition. I can send photos to email address if you PM me, and I will try to figure out how to post photos here.

$950 plus shipping to FFL.

2. Beretta 85 in .380. This is the single stack version, which I prefer, made in Italy, rounded trigger guard. An exceptionally nice version. Usually these 85s are surplus from Italy and are pretty beat up. This one is much nicer, bluing is very good, barrel is sharp and the spring is tight, so I guess it was either well cared for or not a surplus pistol. Again, photos by PM until I figure out how to post them here.

$650 plus shipping to FFL.

"Are you gonna pull them pistols,...or whistle Dixie??"

Josie Wales 1866

Posts: 1489 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in your 308 Mannlichner and have some questions for you. Please PM me. Mike

FourTails

Posts: 914 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi, I would also like to see pictures of the rifle too. Thanks Mike

FourTails

Posts: 914 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike I PM'd you Sorry for the slow response..!

"Are you gonna pull them pistols,...or whistle Dixie??"

Josie Wales 1866

Posts: 1489 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post