THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    For Sale: small collection of pre-64 model 70s
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale: small collection of pre-64 model 70s
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have 5 pre-64 model 70s that I have decided to sell as follows:

.257 Roberts Super Grade like new
.300 H&H Standard grade like new
.375 H&H Standard grade
.338 Win. Mag. Standard grade
.220 Swift Target model like new

I have not priced them yet. However, if you are a serious buyer, I would first suggest giving me a call and I can describe each in detail, SN, Etc. and if you are interested in pictures, I can email them to you. My phone # is 231-775-7070. thank you.

Dan Peterson

Posts: 365 | Registered: 08 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice collection; but you do have to post a price. Not an auction.

Posts: 17103 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom: Am working on pricing these. thanks

Posts: 365 | Registered: 08 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Let us know when you have prices. Let’s not do back door auctions

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2578 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan,
Nice talking with you this morning. Looking forward to hearing/seeing the prices. You know the 3 I am interested in buying.
Thanks
Wesley Timmerman

Posts: 672 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent with email address for pics.
Thanks,
John

"How do we inspire ourselves to greatness when nothing less will do" -- Invictus

Posts: 440 | Location: south texas | Registered: 10 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Been 2 days, anyone get their request for pics answered?

Posts: 251 | Location: w mt | Registered: 12 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still no prices? Red flags waving on this one!

Posts: 77 | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Massive number of red flags. I am out on this one.

Posts: 10147 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
He now has listed them over on 24 Hour !

Posts: 1362 | Location: Madison ,NH, usa | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did he list prices or still an auction?

Posts: 164 | Registered: 22 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Moderator should ban him or clear this thread. Red flags are flying.

Posts: 10147 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not really sure all the animus is warranted. Look back over the gentleman's past posts, there is nothing there to hint or indicate he would be trying to take advantage of anyone. Just my $0.02.

Mike

Posts: 21200 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No animus, just prefer the rules are followed. There are not many rules here as you know very well from the Political Forum....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm kinda glad in a way that he doesn't have one in a 264 WM. That one would interest me, but I really can't afford it right now. He has sold on here before + as far as I know, hasn't had any problems.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post